I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

8. My Sweet Room

Everyone must be have favorite place in their house to take a rest, finding inspiration, and can do everything freely so do I. my room is the place for resting and be my favorite place. I can spend my time in my room. Although my room is not quite big, but I feel so comfortable when I am there. I can describe how my room is. In my room there are three big posters and a small posters. There are poster of Michael Jackson, CN Blue, Super Junior and Shinee. Among them Michael Jackson poster is the biggest. Then there is a set of shelf for my books, CDs and DVDs. A cuproad, laptop, my picture with my brother when we were kid and bed also in my room. It is a simple room, isn’t it? When my mood is not good or my mother scold me, I can spend my whole time in my simple room. I can do everything in my sweet room. Usually I spend my time in my room to finish my duties, listening to the music, reding novel, imagine about my future, and of course sleeping but I don’t eat in my room. My mother will angry if I do that.

My room is my second home. Although it is in my house but I don’t know why I consider that my room is my second home. Maybe because I feel comfortable and spend my mot time there. I have my own room since I was in second grade of junior high school and know I am in fourth semester. It means I have my own room since more or less six years ago. For me have own room is better than you have to share your room with your sister or brother. It’s more comfortable if you have own room. For the people who afraid sleep alone have an own room is not an easy thing but for me sleep alone is not a big trouble. But like I said before I prefer to sleep alone and have own room. It doesn’t mean I don’t want to share my room to others. When my friend, my aunty or my grandmother spend the night in my house, of course I will share my room but when my parents give me two options whether have own room or share my room with my sister, I will take the first option. You can call your room is your prive room. I agree with it because not everyone can come into your room. If someone will enter your room, she or he must knock the door and have a permission from you whether she or he can enter to your room or not.

When your parents give you own room, it means that they teach you how to responsibility of something and teach you being the independent one. When you have an own room, you bear a responsibility to take care of your room, keep it clean and neat. You have to clean up your room so that free from dust. Neat or not you are can shows from your room. If your room is neat and clear and everything well constructed, it shows that you are the neat person because you are not lazy to clean up your own room by yourself. Your parents must not disappointed with their decision to give you an own room because you can keep and take care of your sweet room but if your room is dirty, dusty, everything is not well constructed, your clothes or pants are over on the floor, it shows that you are not a neat one. It also shows that you are not an independent one because you can’t keep your room. You should clean it up by yourself and shouldn’t asking your mother or servant to clean up your room. You can keep your own well and let your room dirty and messy. When you have own room you have to manage your room and won’t let it messy. Let your room messy and dirty is an irresponsible action.

Indeed, you have to keep and take care of your room clean and neat so that you can feel comfortable when your are there. Don’t let it mess and dirty and also be responsible with your own room.

No comments:

Post a Comment