I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

12. Senior High School

It was five years ago since I was graduated from senior high school. It is a along time ago and now I am an english letter student on fourth semester. Sometimes when I remember about my senior high school, I want to back to be a student of senior high school. I miss all of the things there. My teachers, friends,environment and everything. I am a shy person and I also rather introvert to other people but when I was on first grade, I found someone who always make me comfortable when I was with her and she also very amusing me. When first time I saw her, I never thought that she will be my close friend. Day by day and month by mont finally I feel so comfortable when I talked to her and I can share everything to her. From that moment we being close friend until now.

When I feel very comfortable to someone, I will tell everything that happened to me that’s why I can share everything to her. Furthermore, My close friend is can be trusted. We were in the same class when we were on first grade.when we were on second grade, we didn’t have a same class ,so we apart but when we were on third grade we get sama class anymore and she sat beside me. Then when we passed from the national exam, we choosed same university to continue our study. We choosed State Islamic University and State Jakarta University. We were going for the test together, we were struggling together and we hope we both can pass the test. When an announcements were out, we both failed to enter State Jakarta University but when succeseed to enter State Islamic University, she failed. She cried and very sad in that day. As a friend, I won’t let her cry and sad all they. I tried to amusing her but I failed. She fell in the deep sadness.

It doesn’t matter if we go to different university, the most important thing is we keep contact each other. She goes to UHAMKA University now as a mathematic student while, I go to State Islamic University. If we miss each other, she will visit or call me so do I. We always meet on the weekend lately. I also miss my teachers. A few day ago I communicate with one of my teacher. I wrote something on her facebook. I am worry she is not recognize me anymore but I am wrong. She still remember me as her student. What a relief! She taught me Indonesia language when I was on first grade. I ever got a punishment because I came late. The class began at 12.40 pm but I arrived at school at 12.50 pm. Not only me who got a punishment but another my friends also got it. The teacher not allowed us to join her class and asked us to stood in the field. That’s be my first and my last time got the punishment from my teacher.

In the end, senior high school is a very unforgetable moment. There are so many thing that I passed when I was in senior high school. Senior high school is a moment where you are growing up being a mature and wise person. You should start to think wisely and learn to take wise decision. you have to thinking before you action.

No comments:

Post a Comment