I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

18. My Childhood

Childhood is the moment where you are growing from the kid to adolescence. Not everyone feeling the happiness when she or he was child but for me childhood is the sweetest moment in my whole life. I enjoyed my childhood very much. My childhood was full of happiness and affection from my parents. I spent my time with my friends to playing together. There were a lot of games that my friend and I did when we were a kid. For example, hide and seek, rope jumping, and many more. Mostly a girls like to play dolls with her friends but not for me. When I was kid I don’t really interesting to play dolls, I prefer play marbels with the boys. As a girls I don’t like to collecting dolls. One day, I played marbels with the boys and I was the only girl in that game. I played very well at the time because I always be a winner for some rounds. The boys amazed, how could it be? but unfortunely in the last round I defeated by them.i also like to spent my time with my friend to played jumping rope, hide and seek and other traditional games.

I guess everyone has own unforgettable story in her or him childhood, so did I. My mother said, I was very stubborn and rather annoyed when I was kid. One day, I was walking near my house with my mother then I saw an ice cream. I asked my mother to bought one it for me but she ignored it because she didn’t bring money. I forced my mother to bought an ice cream for me I didn’t care whether my mother brought money or not. I pulled my mother’s dress but my mother didn’t change her mind then I cried loudly on the street. Everyone stared my mother and I. Maybe they thought a mother has hit her daughter until the daughter cried. Then my mother carried me on the back. I haven’t stop crying when we arrived at home. My mother said, “ didn’t you ashame crying on the street?”. I didn’t care what my mother said. My mother lost her patience. She brought me to the bathroom and and dropped me into the bath tub. She left me alone in the bathroom after she poured all my body. My body was completely wet. I haven’t stop crying although my mother has poured and left me alone in the bathroom. I cried louder and louder and it made my mother angry. She said she will tell to my father about my naughtiness so that my father will scold me. I stoped to crying because I was afraid my father will scold at me. I came out from the bath room and found hair dryer to dried my body up. She stared at me and asked, “ didn’t you ashame that everyone stared at you when you’re crying on the street?”. I just can said sorry at the moment and unfortunely my father didn’t scold at me after my mother told what has happened in that day. He just gave me advice. He said that if I love my mother, I have to promise to not do the same thing anymore in the next day. That was one of my naughtiness in my childhood.

I really miss my childhood where I don’t need to worry, don’t have so many tasks and bear the burdens. All I have to do is just playing, having fun, and laughing without worry about anything else. Childhood is a greatest phase in my lifetime. I really want to back to my childhood and repeat the moments that ever happened in my childhood. I am not a child anymore now. I am an adult aged 20 years old and all I have to do now is study hard and bring my parents to the happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment