I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

14. Sunday Morning

It is Sunday. It is a lazy time and I will enjoy my Sunday. I woke up in the morning then I took a bath, grabbed my breakfast and watched the television. There is not an interesting progamme in this Sunday. Actually I want to visit my friend’s house but she is not in the house, so I just can stay in the house. By the way I have a presentation tomorrow. I have philosophy presentation. I will presentation about the differences between science and knowledge. I am in the last group with Dwi and Sri. Although it is a group presentation, the lecturer asked us to devided the material so each of us must discuss different case. I will explain about the differences between science and knowledge, Dwi will explain about the way to get science and Sri will explain the differences between science and philosophy. So, when my friends ask about the differences between science and knowledge, I have to solve and answer by my self. I can’t tell to Dwi nor Sri because they both don’t mastered the topic.

I am worry about tomorrow. I am afraid I can’t answer the questions from my friends. I have already prepared myself from last week. I borrowed some book from the books then I read it. I also browsed in the internet about my topic. I must mastered the topic so that I can answer the questions from my friends well. I hope my friend won’t give me a difficult question. I am a nervous person but I wish I could handle it and I can relax when the presentation begin. Tomorrow will be the last meeting for philosophy before final exam. Two days ago my friend lent me movie and I think I should watch this movie.

Suddenly my mother called me and asked me to accompanied her buy a uniform for my little sister. My sister will leave her kindergarten and will enter elementary school soon. I hope my sister will be a good student in her school. Then when arrived at home, I continue to watching the movie. Although I am watching the movie, my mind is not focus on it. I still nervous for tomorrow. Sri texted to me and she said that she also feel the same thing, she also nervous for presentation tomorrow. I try to calm down and enjoy to watch the movie and I did it. I can handle it and forget about the presentation for a moment. I am back to the book, read the subject again and again. Almost midnight now and it means I have go to bed now. I have classs at 9 am tomorrow. I have to get up early and I won’t to be late. I wish the presentation will run very well. good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment