I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

3. If I Had A Thousand Dollar

If I had a thousand dollar but I could not keep it, I would give my money to unlucky people. There are a lot of unlucky people in this country like beggars and the children who don’t go to school. I would set up my money to help them, the beggars, the children who couldn’t go to school and homeless people. When we go to somewhere and we passed the street which crowded with beggars and the children who playing around near the street. The children are playing happily without burdens and without knowing their future. They are very innocent. They don’t know what has has happened to theit life. Why they are being poor? Why they can be like othet children who can come to school and study at school? Why does they parents can’t drop them to school? They don’t know about it. All they do is just help his parent to increasing their income and to eat for today. They don’t have any toys, good apparels, shoes and beautiful house.maybe they don’t need those things. All they need is just good education.

The children is young generation. They should be continue the old generation but what will they be if they even couldn’t go to school? What will happen if they don’t get good education? We know that education is very important thing. Yeah, sometimes we can find uneducated people can be a great and inspiring one. For example, a man who sells bakso. He has a wife, two sons and one a daughter, live in a small house and their life is very simple. His income is enough for eat and for his children’s school needed. Someday he can changes his fate because of his hard working and never give up with the situation. He can be a great businessman. He could manage his little company and his company become bigger and bigger company. Then he get a better life even much better. He can give the best for his family, for his children education. It could happen to everyone including the children. Don’t have good enough education but can be a success person. I am sure if that happen to you and when you get a better life, you will give priority for your children’s education because you believe education is important. Indeed, not everything can learn at school. You can anything else outside the school but at least you have good education. School will guide you to be a good person, teach you what is right and what is wrong, give guidance for your future.

The children is young generation who will make this country better. They should arrange their future from the beginning. They should know what they want to do, what they want to be and should do something to their bright futute. I think they shouldn’t just playing around and being a beggar because they still have a long journey to reach their future. I hope my a thousand dollar can help them to change their life eventhough it is just a little change. It doesn’t matter if they spend the money for their education and their needed. All they have to do is just go to school, study well, change their future and be a graet person someday. They should focus on study and hard working. They shouldn’t just playing around on the street anymore. I think the government also must pay attaention to the unlucky people, homless people and especially the children who want to go to school but they could. I know deep in their heart they want to know how to be a student and what does it feel. They also want to go to school but their parent couldn’t drop them to the school because their parent don’t have enough money to pay everything.

So, the conclusion is if I had a thousand dollar I would give it to the unlucky people like beggars and homeless people but 70% of my money I would give to the children who couldn’t go to school. Maybe I will give my money to a foundation because they can organize the money well. I hope they can change their life with the education that they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment