I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

5. If I Had Dinner with a famous person

If I had a dinner with a famous person, I will choose Prince Jackson. He’s Michael Jackson’s oldest son. Why I should choose him to have dinner with me? The reason is simple because he is Michael Jackson’s son. Actually I want to have dinner with Michael Jackson but because he has gone I choose his son to accompany me dinner. I know want to know more about Prince’s personality and of course about his late father,Michael. If I have a chance to dinner with Prince, I wish it would be in Neverland. Neverland was built by Michael. He, his two sons and his daughter stayed in Neverland Ranch. In my opinion, Neverland is a fantastic and unique place. It is not only a house but also playground. Michaael often invited the children to come to Neverland and play there as long as they want and even he allowed the children spent the night in Neverland. He allowed the children slept in his room and let them slept on his bed while he slept on the floor.

There are so many plans that I want to do if I really have a chance to dinner with Prince. When I have a dinner with Prince, I want talked about everything. About him, his sister and brother, father and his big family. I want to know how did he spend his day after his father has gone and what will he do if he is missing her beloved father. Then I will ask Prince to accompany me to walk around the Neverland so that I know what kind of Neverland is. And then I also will ask Prince to show me Michael’s room and his collections. After satisfy my curiousty about Neverland, Michael’s room and his stuffs, I will ask Prince to introduce his sister and brother to me then I will chatting with them too then asked them to dancing like his father did. Asking Prince to playing a piano and singing is not bad idea. I ask him to singing one of my favorite song from his late father title ‘You are My Life’. As your information this song written by Michael Jackson and dedicated to his children. In this song he wanted to show how deep is his love for his children and I can feel it. The lyric is very deep and shows how much he loves his children. I really want to hug Prince, Paris and Blanket tightly and take a picture together. Before the time is up and before I go back to home the last thing that I want to do is asking Prince to take me along to Forest Lawn, the place where Michael lays down forever. I hope it really happens in my life. If those things really happens it would be my unforgatable moment.

Actually besides Prince I also want to have dinner with Lee Jonghyun, CN Blue’s guitarist. I want to have dinner with jonghyun because I am one of CN Blue’s fans. When jonghyun are playing guitar on stage, he looks so cool and adorable. The place that I will choose for dinner is absolutely Korea but where exactly it is? I don’t know.hehe maybe in CN Blue’s dorm. While dinner is begin I will talking about music and guitar because he is so addicted in music and guitar. He definitely enthusiasm talking about it. Then I will ask about CN Blue’s plans for his music in the future and of course I ask about the member too. What usually they do in leisure and boring time. Then after dinner I will ask Jonghyun to look around his dorm. I want to see the inside of his dorm, the place where he and other members stay. Then meet other members, talk to them and attend their live performance. I won’t forget to ask Jonghyun to teach me how to play guitar because I really want to play guitar like he does. I hope I would sing I’m a loner, one of CN Blue’s famous song. Then I will take the picture with him and ask Jonghyun to give me his signature and also other members. I also will give him Eric Clapton’s CD. He is a huge fans of Eric Clapton. Then the last thing I will to do is singing together with his warm voice although my voice is not good and his warm huge will ended our sweet dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment