I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

19. Korean Wave

Finally weekend has come. I will enjoy my weekend but before enjoy the weekend, I have to attend literature class first. My lecturer explain about prose today. I thought we will end the class three hours later but after the class ran for two hours, my lecturer ended the class. My friend and I have a appointment with Miss. Ira. She is Umi’s friend. She need our help to talking about K-Pop (Korean Pop). She is older than us and she is taking a master degree but I’m forget what the major that she takes. She wants to interview us about Korean idols and K-Pop for her thesis. Maybe her thesis has relationship with K-pop, so she asked us to talking about it.

She gave us some questions. She asked since when we knew about about K-pop then why we like it. We have different answers. Umi and Ninu knew it since she was in elementary school while Dwi and Zata since she was in junior school, Kiki since she was still in boarding school and me? I knew about Korean idols and K-pop since in the end of 2009. I am too late among them. They always said that I am a ‘ new comer’ in Korean wave. That’s the reason my knowledge about Korean idols and K-Pop is worst among them. She also aked us who is/are our idol/s? all of us have more than one idol. Our idols are come from K-Pop and K-drama (Korean drama). Then she continued asked us why do we like them? Of course our main anwer is same.it is because they are handsome and good looking but we have addition answers. The reason why do we like them is besides they are handsome, they also talented. Many of them not only can sing but also can acting or playing music instruments. For example, Noo Min Woo. He is one of my idol. He is ex drummer a band named Trax. He not only can playing drum well but also can play guitar, sing and piano. Besides he also good in acting. One of his famous drama is My Girlfriend is Gumiho. Then he also good in modeling.

Then they also can being MC and also can amusing people by their jokes. They have a good sense of humor. They know how to entertaining people. When they become a guest of TV show, they won’t look cool anymore like on the stage. They can being crazy, they make other people laugh until the audience’s stomach hurt. Talking about their fashion and style, we are absolutely like their fashion. They expert mix and match their apparent so that looks very cool and fashionable. They can be role model for the others. When I go to somewhere or watching television, I saw that many people become the follower for their style. I don’t know why whatever they wear, it will look so good and fashionable although they only wear a simple cloth. Apparently, not only me said so but my friends also said so. Actually I didn’t interest about Korean for the first time but it doesn’t mean I hate them and the people who admire them. I just feel it is not my style at the moment. Listening their songs without knowing the meaning and what they said it looks not fun. But I know I was wrong, I shouldn’t close my mind for another things.

No comments:

Post a Comment