I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

11. Final Exam

Next week I will get final exam. The time ran so fast. I have to prepare myself and study hard to get a good score. Before the final exam begin, I have to finish my duties which I haven’t done. I also have to work hard to finish all duties. I have finishing my journal writing. There are twenty two journals which I have to write. It’s quite hard but fortunely I have finished some of them. When writing the journals I like to be alone in my room. I need a silence so that I can concentration and focus on my writing. I don’t like someone distrube me when I try to concertration and I also need inspiration to write. My lecturer asks my friend and I to post the journals on the blog. Actually I already have a blog before but I didn’t post something else for a long time and because this assignments I start to posting again J

The questions for final exam must be harder than middle test. I can guess it. All I can do is just study hard and pray so that I won’t get bad score. I have to study together again with my friends who already mastered the material for final exam. For literature, my lecturer gave us a drama text and short story to summarize. She said that we don’t need to get final exam. We just need to summarize the drama text and short story and it will submitted next Friday. The drama text is quite long the the language is spoken language and sometimes not based on true structure. It’s quite hard for me to understand the word but I won’t give up. I have to do my best. I have to get good score.

For philosophy exam I hope the lecturer will let us to open book. Then for my SPI task, the lecturer asked us to improve our paper and will submitted on next Wednesday. For listening and linguistic will have a same schedule for final exam. The schedule for them is next Wednesday. I think I can’t breath this week because so many duties I have to do. Fortunely, my Indonesian language assignment’s done. I already submitted the assignment last week. Those assignments are enough for warming up before get the final exam. Those assignments also almost make my head explode. Next semester I will sit on the fifth semester. Like I said before I feel the time ran so fast. The last, I hope I can do my final exam very well and I get a good score. I wish God would guide me to write the right answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment