I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

13. THIS IS IT!

When I look at the big poster of Michael Jackson, suddenly remember the moment when I was join in ‘Flashmob Beat It’. It held on October last year. I was on first semester at the time. Flashmob beat it is a programme where the Michael Jackson’s fans get on together to remembering Michael Jackson. It held at Kelapa Gading and I am one of the participant. I am so interested in to join in that programme because in that programme, I can meet other Michael’s fans from various region. Mr. Irwin as a leader of the show, taught us to how to dance beat it. Besides has function to assemble Michael’s fans, it also has a purpose to singing and dancing together. We should walk around the mall then we singing and dancing together. It will attrack people’s attention and that is our purpose. This programme presented by a fanpage named Michael Jackson Indonesia. Mr. Irwin, Abil, Felicia, Melani and Angie are admins of that fanpage. They held this programme because they want to welcome ‘This Is It’ movie which will release on 28ˮ October 2011.

We are so exciting when heard that the movie also play in Indonesia theatre. They gave special offers to the public. If you take a part in this programme, you will get a premier ticket to watching This Is It movie, a big poster, and limited This Is It shirt. There are only fifty shirts in Indonesia. You also can get This Is It cd if you being the lucky one. I want to have all those things so I decided to join in this show. I asked my friend who also Michael’s fans to join in. He can dancing like Michael Jackson did. He learns how to dancing like Michael and now he can dance every move of Michael’s dancing. When the show start, we start to dancing and singing beat it in front of many people. Move from one place to another place. If the song was over, we will run to another place and start to dancing and singing again. We did it for one hour. It was quite tiring but I had fun and really enjoy the show.

When we finished to dancing and singing, the admins will give marchandises to the participants. We can get a very big poster and premier ticket but for limited t-shirt the admins gave it randomly. They called the participants’ name. actually I am not sure that I would get the t-shirt but suddenly one of admin, Felicia called my name. When I heard she called my name, I am very exicited. I got the limited t-shirt. How lucky I am. Then the admins made a quiz. Whoever who can dance like Michael, will get a This Is It cd. Other participant who can dance went to stage and the admin will give a score. one of the participant is my friend. He did it! He dances very well, so he got the cd. I didn’t took a part of the quiz because I can’t dance like he did. The ticket already in my hand. I will watch the movie the next week with another participants.

I am so happy being a participant of the show. I got everything. New friends , new experience and happiness. That’s only happen once in my lifetime. I can feel the enthusiasm from other participants. That’s all dedicated to the king of pop, Michael Joseph Jackson. This is it! We love you Mike J

No comments:

Post a Comment