I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1. My Mid Test

Last week my day coloured by mid test. I already solved the questions from my lecturers. First I want to tell you about my writing test. Actually my schedule for writing test on Monday but because my writing lecturer didn’t come to class and canceled the mid test so, the test held on last Tuesday. My lecturer give me and friends about 90 minutes to answer the questions. There were 60 questions. The lecturer make a space among the chairs to others so that we can cheating each other. When the test has began, honestly I’m quite nervous. I worried I couldn’t solve the questions well. After finished the the writing test actually I’m not sure about the result. I didn’t my best. I don’t know why when I did my test suddenly my mind is getting blank. Before the test I already studied together with my friends and one of us have to answered the questions and I’m understand about the material for mid test. If I haven’t understand I will ask my friend then they will explain very well so, I can understand the material. I think it’s enough for warming up before the test and I thought I could did well but I didn’t. Like I said before suddenly my mind is getting blank. I am really not sure for the result. Then after finished writing test, at 1 pm I got Indonesia language. The lecturer divided us into two groups. I got the second group. The first group took the first place to solved the questions and for the second group still have time to learn. When the first group has finished the test, the second group came into the class. The lecturer wrote the the questions on the slide and he gave us 3 minutes each question to write on our paper. The teacher won’t repeat the slide so, if you left behind you can’t answer the question that you left.

Last Monday I got philoshopy test. The lecturer let us open book but unfortunely some answers that we found didn’t exist in the books. I thank to the lecturer because he let us ti open the book because I don’t really understand about it so do my friend. Then when I got linguistic test yesterday, I think we have to answer with english but unfortunely not. The lecturer give the questions in Indonesia language so, we don’t need to answer the questions in english. The lecturer only gave us three questions but the answers is not as short as the questions. It need long answers but I think I did quite good for that. After linguistic test me and my friends must finished listening test. Indeed, listening is not easy. We have to listen the native speaker carefully if we’re not listening carefully we will trap. And the last is literature test. I don’t know what should I tell about this lesson to you. The lecturer gave a poetry and we should made a summarize. Fortunely my lecturer let us to found difficult word in dictionary. The words in poetry is not easy. Sometimes it has hidden meaning in its words and difficult to understand. After the test was over, I asked my friends about the poetry but they felt the same thing like me, don’t really understand what the poetry is talking about. I hope I can get good score for my mid test but If I don’t, I have to study hard in final exam to get better score.

No comments:

Post a Comment