I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My first love

This night suddenly I remembered him. my first love. 5 years already passed, but when night came I still remember it. it is true that first love is hard to forget. if I remember those days I feel so stupid to ignore what he offers to me.hehehe

how stupid I am when I said no to him to go home together. I declined not because I do not like him but I was embarrassed. I'm afraid can't covered up my nervousness when I'm with him. how stupid I am! but it is an offer that I look forward

then I wrote a letter to him but I'm not saying that the letter was from me. I said that I found the letter on my desk. very embarrassing .. in the letter I said that I loved him and said "please give your letter to someone who found and gave this letter to you" I think that in a way that I could be close to him. I thought he was going back and gave it to me. but apparently not! He did not respond to the letter. but he told to my good friend that he had returned the letter but he hasn't given me for some reason. untill I graduated I never received a reply .poor me: (

I still remember when he was waiting for me outside my classroom and waited me to shook hands with his hands because one of my friends say I loved him and wanted to get to know him. but I was not out of the classroom, still sitting in my chair while he was still waiting for me. I don't want to see him because I didn't want him to know the truth

his face, his smile ... still remembered clearly in my mind. I knew I had wasted the opportunity is wide open. I know how stupid I am. I regret all of it until finally a friend of mine said that he already has a lover. maybe if I didn't waste that golden opportunity he could be mine.i don;t know what the devil possessed my soul that I wasted the opportunity. but I have never regretted it because it was something beautiful.I do not know where he is now perhaps he had forgotten me but I'll never forget him. wherever he is I hope and pray that he's always happy and protected by Allah.

I LOVE YOU :)

3 comments:

  1. Suit...suit....
    Who is he?????? give me a name, please....
    hahahahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe addddddddda aja. want to know aja.hahahaha
    btw structure nya acak-acakan tuh ka.maklumlah namanya juga lagi belajar :D

    ReplyDelete