I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy b'day My Prince...


HAPPY B'DAY PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON I
.... your age is thirtteen now. wish you all the best. Be a good boy and make your daddy proud and smiling over there. I hope you can be loved by everyone like your father and you can continue your father's dream to heal the world, spread love wherever, whenever and to anyone, to save the planet earth. I hope you can do it Prince.... I and everyone loves you and always praying for you, your brothers and also for your father . I hope you can get what you want prince. Happy b'day Prince... I love you more, i do :)

you look cute though covered by cake


daddy likes cake too :D


ayooo..potong kue nya prince...


so cute :)


little prince. my lovely prince.hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment