I'm getting old day by day. lol~

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

never can say good bye :'(

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wonderful Friendship


hmmm...i wanna say that i really..really love my friends and my best friends. they're all incredible.sahabat dan temen penting bgt buat gw.Mereka yg slalu up my mood saat gw bad mood,up my spirit when i'm down.Gw pernah ngalamain saat" paling terpuruk,don't know what to do,helpless and hopeless.Saat itulah tmn" dan sahabat" gw berperan.Ga tau apa jadinya klo saat itu gw ga punya tmn dan sahabat seperti mereka. Gw bersyukur bgt bisa knl ama mereka and killing the time with them.Gw berharap suatu saat nanti klo kita berpisah dan udah sibuk ama urusan masing",kita masih bisa tetep jalin silaturahmi,masih bisa sharing,hang out.Gw ga mau perpisahan bikin persahabatan gw dan mereka putus.Buat gw tmn dan sahabat itu adalah sesuatu yg amat sangat berharga dalam hidup gw maybe it can be the most important thing in my life. I just waanna say one thing seriously... Guys...having you as my friend is the greatest gift that ALLAH has given for me.Coloring my life with you is a simple wonderful thing.Thx for being my friend and my best friend.Coloring my life with your laugh,smile,your happiness and also your sadness.i'm very happy meet you in this life,being your friend.hopes there's no one could apart us,destroy our friendship.hahahahaha... hopes we can hang out anymore,sharing,doing everything that we can do (positive things) and many more... last but not least... thx for everything,for this friendship. with all my heart I LOVE YOU all guys. Love you most :)

7 comments:

  1. wow, nice expression, ya bos, they're a good friend, i was happy i was in 3.2. i will never forget those memories cause they're cozy. btw kuliah di mana bos ? and jurusan apa ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,they're really really good friend. i love them more. gw kuliah di UIN jurusan sastra inggris.btw ini siapa ya?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah masa lupa sih, padahal baru 10 bulan keluar dari Bm, tapi met ya kesampean juga apa yang qmu mau, kuliah di UIN jurusan sastra inggris, bakalan jadi guru nih, he2x jangan galak2 ya...
    n'tar muridnya pd takut lagi...he...he..he..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bukannya lupa. foto profil lo ga jelas jadi gw ga bisa ngenalin muka lo dan lo ga pake nama asli lo.hehehe ini siapa sih? XII IPA 2 juga ya?
    iya Alhamdulillah keterima di uin. guru last option lah.tenang aja gw ga akan jadi ibu guru yg galak koq :D
    oia jgn cuma visit dong..follow juga blog gw.hehehe

    ReplyDelete